Press Release: Impact Hub Joins Pact for Impact Summit 2019
- Pact for Impact Conference 2019 marks the beginning of the Global Alliance for a social and inclusive economy.
- This event aims to build a coalition of States, institutions, actors and networks, for the development of SSE, inclusive economy and social innovation.
- Impact Hub Executive Director, Gabriela Gandel will be featured as a panelist to share Impact Hub’s commitment to social and economic growth
Today is the beginning of the Pact for Impact Conference 2019 — which is hosted by the French G7 Presidency, managed by the Presidency of the Republic to mark the beginning of the Global Alliance for a social and inclusive economy.
The event will be attended by international organisations, government delegations, local authorities, and actors who are engaged in the development of Social and Inclusive Economy to meet the challenges of our century.
Pact for Impact aims to build a coalition of States, institutions, actors and networks, for the development of SSE, inclusive economy and social innovation. This Global Alliance is created to face the many social and ecological challenges of today and of tomorrow — including climate change, the fight against poverty, precariousness and inequalities, migrations, healthcare, among others.
Impact Hub will be joining, represented by Executive Director, Gabriela Gandel. She will be sharing Impact Hub’s story and how Impact Hub is committed to helping develop the Social & Solidarity Economy and the Inclusive Economy by increasing awareness of the social economy sector, drive collaboration, and provide entrepreneurial support to partner ventures through our global network.
On July 10th and 11th, at the musée du quai Branly in Paris, this two-day summit encourages participants to partake in:
- Round tables with international delegations and various actors and experts of social and inclusive economy, including sessions that can be attended remotely;
- Workshops on different topics, with the aim of drafting a roadmap and a list of commitments;
- Meetings between international actors; and
- Dedicated stands to present inspiring projects.
At the conclusion of the event, there will be a signing of a Manifesto, including voluntary and concrete commitments in future months to improve the contribution of Social and Inclusive Economy to economic, social and human development in the world.
To learn more about this important forum, visit: https://pact-for-impact.org/pact-for-impact-summit/
About Pact for Impact:
Pact for Impact aims to create a Global Alliance to promote and strengthen the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE), the Inclusive Economy, its companies, and all stakeholders of social innovation.
About Impact Hub:
Impact Hub is a global network focused on building communities for impact at scale. With 100+ communities of 16,000+ change-driven entrepreneurs in more than 50 countries across five continents, Impact Hub is one of the world’s largest communities and accelerators for positive change. We build ecosystems to drive collaboration and entrepreneurial innovation around the Global Sustainable Development Goals through locally rooted Impact Hubs, as well as with partners and allied networks.
Brand & Communications Director