Commitment and Excellence Officer
Commitment and Excellence Officer (1 TE)
Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place where they can come to life. With over 110 Impact Hubs, and more than 350,000 Impact Makers around the world, we have fostered a collaborative ecosystem that inspires, connects, and empowers people worldwide to work towards a just and sustainable society. Starting in 2005 with just one Impact Hub, we have grown into a tightly connected network spanning the globe.
Impact Hub is about people who see and do things differently. We invite you to join us!
- Defining a performance measurement strategy, approach, and improvements in line with business needs and external best practice
- Designing Network measurement frameworks & dashboards with the Impact Measurement Analyst
- Compiling strategic data insights according to agreed timelines for business strategy, learning support, governance, and compliance needs
- Designing the Network data dissemination process to pursue excellence
Network Commitment Management
- Develop an Accountability framework that ensures transparency for all Network stakeholders (e.g. creating checklists or guidelines for local Impact Hubs)
- Oversight of the early-warning system for Network protocols adherence, based on Network protocols and performance standards
- Develop processes, ensuring effective collaboration across involved stakeholders and the Global Team areas (e.g. Brand & Communications, Finance, Impact Hub Association Board, Partnerships Team) to increase Network commitment and accountability
- Develop a Peer-to-Peer Accountability Process in collaboration with Regional Leads / Regional Board and the Membership Committee
- Manage Impact Hub Trademark process, including registrations and infringement cases with the support of the lawyers and other stakeholders (Board, Network Development Director, Brands & Comms Director).
- Act as secretariat for the Membership Committee
- Oversee and manage Impact Hubs Data Dashboards.
- Managing all accountability & performance reviews including:
- Organise 1:1 Conversations with Impact Hubs at risk
- Organise Membership Review Process
- Manage theLicence Termination Process
- Manage the Temporary Closure & License Review Process
- Manage the Co-Branding & Space application
- Follow up with Development Plans for underperforming IHs
- Organise 1:1 Coaching Support for Impact Hubs to reach excellence
Are we a match?
- Experience in understanding diverse market dynamics and working across different cultures
- Experience in planning, prioritising and managing several projects simultaneously from start to finish which may have conflicting priorities.
- Strong organisational and project management skills to manage and oversee various accountability-related processes simultaneously and recognize the importance of deadlines.
- Ability to synthesise and convey information effectively, creatively and appropriately to given contexts.- both written and spoken
- Team worker, able to build long-lasting relationships with stakeholders in an international, multidisciplinary, and “virtual” structure to get things done.
- Proven ability to identify and manage risks associated with compliance and performance reviews
- You like to pay attention to details and persevere to oversee tasks through to completion
- You are able to demonstrate key components of the Impact Hub approach: global mindset, entrepreneurship, collaboration, innovation, and exceptional execution ability.
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools and software for creating measurement frameworks and dashboards. (Desirable)
- Basic legal knowledge of trademarks for navigating international trademark laws, safeguarding intellectual property, and managing legal aspects related to brand integrity. (Desirable)
- Experience working as a Maker in an Up & Running Impact Hub (Desirable)
- Experience working as a compliance officer or paralegal (Desirable)
Impact Hub is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- Legal Form: Independent Contractor if outside of Austria; employment, if based in Austria; if in Europe, VAT registration required.
- Starting Date: April 1st, 2024
- Engagement: Full-time (1 FTE – 40 hours per week) with a flexible working schedule
- Contract length: A year contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent, 3 months probationary period.
- Location: Based in an existing Impact Hub between GMT-3 to GMT+1 time difference.
- Remuneration: 2,500 EUR monthly (total cost to company as an independent contractor) commensurate with past experience, and subject to Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA) based on country of residence, seniority and experience
- Reporting: Direct report to Maria Trindade, Network Development Director based in Portugal
- Paid holidays: 25 days of paid time off annually and the local public holidays
- Allowances and other contributions: 30 EUR monthly allowance for use of own equipment; membership and workplace at Impact Hub; other expenses (i.e., phone, etc.) on a needs basis; access to all company systems for work and communication.
- Citizenship/visa: Please note that Impact Hub GmbH will not be able to provide any visa process support. In case you live in a different country than your country of citizenship, you need to have an appropriate employment/independent contractor visa/permit for the respective country to be considered.
If you are not able to upload the files in the application form, please send them by email to [email protected]
- Only the selected candidates will be contacted for the interview phase in the recruitment process
- Applicants may be required to complete an exercise before the interview