Impact cannot happen in isolation. It requires collective action. With 100+ open Impact Hubs, more than 16,500 members around the world, and a combined team of over 1,000 staff locally and globally, we are the largest global network that inspires, connects, and enables people to build a more just & sustainable world through their entrepreneurial solutions.
Everyone has ideas for making the world a better place – Impact Hub is a place to make them happen.
Impact Hub is about people who see and do things differently. We invite you to join us!
As part of this evolution, we are now looking for an exceptional individual to join our global team as a Global Technology Lead. This position will be leading our IT projects, managing the related team roles and service relationships, and tasked with oversight and upgrade of key internal systems and processes.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has a natural passion for the entrepreneurship ecosystem and is looking forward to work within a fast-paced, global start-up environment and aspires to make a strong contribution to the global impact economy.
Salesforce Administration/Development (0.5 FTE)
- Support and maintain Salesforce org (mainly Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Sales Cloud and connected systems)
- Deliver new configuration aligned with the product roadmap
- Close collaboration with implementation partner on major upgrades
Business Analysis (0.3 FTE)
- Interact with business owners/users-across the organization
- Ability to identify, define, interpret and clarify the scope of problems/issues in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes
- Gather requirements with acceptance criteria
- Evaluates the design of existing systems to judge their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability, and cost of ownership.
- Support all testing, unit through UAT
Project Management (0.2 FTE)
- Independently plan and lead projects with a global scope, mostly in the area of distributed technology services
- Ensure the projects for which you are accountable are aligned to and deliver against the objectives and business strategy
- Plan and monitor the projects’/workstreams’ progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders including vendors and manage the implementation of global services
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration (Salesforce Administrator + 2 other Salesforce Certification required, finishing Advanced Administrator Certification required within trial period)
- Ability to create and modify page layouts, custom objects, portals, automation, reports, and dashboards, sharing settings
- A good understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema is required
- Development experience in Lightning, APEX, Visualforce is an advantage
- Community Cloud knowledge is preferred
- Preferred 2+ years of tech project management and vendor management
- Preferred High-level understanding of WordPress, G Suite
- Preferred Git/Version control systems
Functional & Soft skills
- Technology enthusiast
- Solution-Oriented, success enabler
- Experience leading tech project teams and mentoring junior team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated ability to plan and effectively coordinate project related to tech implementation in multiple locations
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global culturally diverse cross-functional teams
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and to be comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to translate business needs into the process or system improvements
- Deep understanding of Tech Processes from requirements gathering to deployment and maintenance
- Stress resistant and adherent to on-time delivery
- Strong work ethic, proactivity and flexibility
- Ability to work in a distributed virtual team
- Open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, international environment
- Interest in helping social enterprises grow by providing an online environment that connects them to each other, educates them, and fosters growth
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual, distributed team
- Able to demonstrate key components of the Impact Hub approach: entrepreneurship, collaboration, innovation, and exceptional execution ability
- Willing to travel on demand (domestic and international travel)
- Position: Global Technology Lead
- Team Engagement: 0.5 – 1 FTE, starting latest November 2020
- Reporting: Global Technology Manager
- Location: Any Impact Hub location within a time zone difference of +/- 3 hours to CET time, preferably based in Prague, Brno, or Ostrava (Czech Republic) or open to relocating or traveling at own cost
- Remuneration (independent contractor): 2,500 – 3,600 EUR gross, based on seniority. In the case of residency in another country, the cost of living adjustment will be applied. VAT registration required. Additional benefits in computer allowance, membership at the local Impact Hub and holidays as well as a flexible work setup.
- Contract: Starting in November 2020. Initial contract until October 31, 2021, with 3 months’ probation period, extension possibility pending individual performance.
- Please send your application to [email protected] by October 15, 2020 (EOD your timezone), including the following documents:
- CV or Resume
- Cover letter outlining why you and Impact Hub are made for each other and what you could bring to the team
- Reference list
- Upon initial screening, additional interviews and assessment tests may be conducted. The final decision will then be communicated to all candidates.
- In case of any questions, please email [email protected] with the subject “Tech Lead”.
Impact Hub is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.